Tuesday, December 15, 2020

 

The Ghost


by Danielle Steel








I would have given this at least four stars, but it was difficult to get past that it was so poorly written. I have read a few of Danielle Steel's books, but had never noticed the repetitiveness, nor the editing being this poor.

I'm not normally into love stories, but I did like the story line of three fragile people who had been hurt by previous spouses and that they met new people. I could definitely understand the fascination with the diaries written by the "ghost." I was kind of hoping that the owner of the bed and breakfast was at least the great- or great-great-granddaughter of the ghost. Her character could have been more highly developed.

A concept that could have been five stars, unfortunately became for me a struggle between two or three stars. I chose three just to be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment